Signing up for Service
In order to sign up for services or to disconnect services you will need to stop in to City Hall to fill out the appropriate paperwork. When signing up for service, we will need either a deposit or a letter of credit. The letter of credit must be from an electric company and must have been for at least one year of service, with the bill being paid on time for the last year.  You can fill out the service application and bring it in, email or fax it to us.  Click here to download the application.  We offer automatic withdrawal for payments, click here for that form.

Seasonal Service Policy
This concerns our customers who spend the winter months elsewhere and wish to have their services suspended to avoid paying the minimum monthly charges. The City is asking for the following when one of our customers wishes to leave town for an extended period of time:

  • The property owner has to inform City Hall of the date he/she wants his/her services disconnected so we can set up an time to have the appropriate department shut the services off. 
  • There are disconnect fees that will apply:  $15.00 for all utilities including telecommunications.

Changes to an Account
It is the responsibility of the property owners and/or tenants to inform the City of any changes that need to be made to your accounts.